We welcome the opportunity to work in partnership with parents and carers at this early stage in your child's education and value your contributions about your child's development. Thank you for your contributions to your child's learning journey so far. Please continue to share your child’s successes and achievements at home by sending a private message on Class Dojo or by completing parent comment slips (on our notice board in nursery). You can tell us about your child's interests, any new things you notice that your child has learnt, to tell us about how they are applying their learning at home, or about things that they have enjoyed learning about in school. We will then include this in their learning journey at school and use it to inform our planning and assessments.
If you have any questions or concerns about your child's learning or development you can arrange to discuss these with the class teacher.
Useful information for parents and carers
· Children need to bring their book bags daily.
· Please ensure that names are in all clothing (including coats, hats and scarves) and footwear.
· Please bring a coat for outdoor learning and sensible footwear every day.
· Children need to have a drawstring bag containing pumps or trainers for outdoor learning each day. This can be kept on their peg and taken home when required. Pumps are required if children are to play on the climbing frame.
· You will have the opportunity to change your child's library book with them on a weekly basis so please ensure your child brings their library book on the correct day.
Enrichments to the curriculum
To enrich your child’s experience within Treeton Foundation Stage we offer exciting opportunities to widen the curriculum. Some of these include:
- Themed days
- Festival celebrations including traditional food
- Food tasting
- Christmas party with an entertainer
- Christmas present and visit from Santa
We will ask for a contribution for particular activities when they occur.
Thank you for your support. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to speak to either myself, Miss Rooke or Miss Pearce or alternatively ask for an appointment at the end of your child's session where I will be happy to answer any questions.