Useful information for parents and carers
· Children need to bring their book bags daily.
· Please ensure that names are in all clothing (including coats, hats and scarves) and footwear.
· Please bring a coat for outdoor learning every day.
· Children need to have a drawstring bag containing pumps or trainers for outdoor learning each day. This can be kept on their peg and taken home when required. Pumps are required if children are to play on the climbing frame.
· You will have the opportunity to change your child's library book with them on a weekly basis so please ensure your child brings their library book on the correct day.