Treeton Church of England Primary School
Aims, Vision and Values:
“Let your light shine” Mark 4:21
At Treeton School we aspire to create an inclusive community which celebrates diversity, and individuality in a Christian context. We aspire for all our pupils to develop their full potential and the cultural capital to prepare them for life in modern Britain.
At Treeton Primary School we:
- Celebrate children’s own unique talents and skills “Let your light shine” Mark 4:21
- Create opportunities for children to be inspired and to inspire
- Develop children’s confidence, security and trust.
- Provide opportunities for children to have a voice and contribute to the school community and beyond.
- Aspire for children to be happy and fulfilled.
- Let children know that they are valued and respected
- Offer a curriculum that motivates and challenges children in their learning and development.
- Promote and teach children the British Values of: ‘Democracy’, ‘Rule of Law’, ‘Individual Liberty’ and ‘Mutual respect and tolerance’.
- Work with parents as partners in their children’s learning.